Wedding cards are traditional for anyone who likes to send wedding wishes to a newly married couple. You can prefer to bring the wedding card on the day of the marriage ceremony or mail the card directly to the couple. You can write perfectly the wedding wishes that will be sweet, sentimental and completely tailored to the couple. Some wedding wishes are stated below which will provide you the guideline of what to write in a wedding card.
Guide On What To Write In A Wedding Card
Formal And Short Wedding Wishes
You can follow some less time consuming; short and formal messages and some of these are as follows.
- May the love you divide today will be stronger as you will be old together.
- May today will be the start of a happy and long life together for you and your loved one.
- May the happiness and love you sense today glow through the years.
- Wishing you for a long time of happiness and love.
- May your attachment together bring you more delight than you can expect.
Casual Wishes For The Wedding
If you write casual wishes on a wedding card, it will be a good idea. Sweet and simple is always good. Some casual wishes are:
- Wishing you a lot of pleasure and love
- Wishing you a happy and cheerful marriage life
- Best wishes for a joyous future together
- Best wishes!
Wedding Wishes For Your Brother, Sister, Brother-In-Law, And Sister-In-Law
When you are wishing your brother, sister, brother-in-law or sister-in-law, you should create your personality. Some wishes according to your relations are as follows.
- Best wishes to my sister or brother as you are going to start your new life with your loved one.
- I am very glad to have a sister or brother like you. Best wishes for a happy married life.
- I wish you and your life partner will live a happy married life.
- My very best wishes and deepest love to you both.
- Lots of love and happiness to you both on this joyful and exciting day for our family.
Wedding Wishes To Your Friend
Some ideas for what to write in a wedding card for best wishes to your friend are as follows.
- Best wishes for a cheerful and extensive life together.
- Thank you for your invitation and give me the chance to enjoy your marriage ceremony.
- Here are the real friendship and love. Best wishes to you.
- Congratulations to a beautiful friend and his or her new husband or wife.
- I am very happy to have a friend like you. Congratulations!
Wedding Wishes For Your Son, Son-In-Law, Daughter Or Daughter-In-Law
It is a special day when your daughter or son marries. As mother or father of the bride or groom, you can write your emotional wishes on the wedding card and some these are as follows.
- I am or we are very happy to welcome our new daughter or son in the family.
- Best wishes to my daughter or son and son-in-law and daughter-in-law as you begin your life together.
- A lot of happiness and love to you both on this joyful and exciting day of our family.
- Including new member within our family, we are very happy. Best wishes for happiness to you both.
- My or our very best wishes and deepest love to you both.
Wedding Wishes For Your Coworker
You can use the wedding wishes of your friend when your coworker is also a good friend of you. Some wedding wishes for your coworker are as follows.
- Best wishes to a lovely and cool coworker and his or her life partner.
- All the best to my coworker and his or her life partner.
- Wishing you happiness and love in your marriage life.
When you are writing weddings wishes on the wedding card you must maintain good handwriting or you can take the help of someone with good handwriting. Wedding card is an ideal option to express your feeling for the special event. You can add some inspiring or romantic quotes to writhe on the wedding cards. When you are thinking about what to write in a wedding card, the above-mentioned wedding wishes for the different relationship will help you to make the classic wedding wishes.